7-year-old-boy with cerebral palsy saves his family by crawling to warn them of gas leak at home

7-year-old-boy with cerebral palsy saves his family by crawling to warn them of gas leak at home

His mother, Angry Martinez, initially thought it was a smoke alarm, before making sure it was a carbon monoxide alarm.

American child Michael Martinez, 7, from the city of Aledo, Texas, who was born with cerebral palsy, managed to save his family from death after a gas leak in their home.

He crawled from his bed to his parents' room to wake them up from sleep after hearing an alarm from the basement of the house.

His mother, Angry Martinez, initially thought it was a smoke alarm, before making sure it was a carbon monoxide alarm.

She contacted the officials to assist her in the situation.

The official told her to open all the windows.

7-year-old-boy with cerebral palsy saves his family by crawling to warn them of gas leak at home
14-year-old Chinese boy becomes world's tallest male teenager at 7 ft 3 in

Martinez said, “I felt nauseous and tired after leaving the house, followed by chest pain and shortness of breath.”

The mother said that she forgot to switch off the gas stove and that caused this problem. , carbon monoxide gas deprives the body of oxygen, and leads to death.

The mother and the media praised the role of the little Michael in saving the family.

No stories found.
Indians In Gulf
www.indiansingulf.in