Mumbai woman accidentally adds tomatoes laced with rat poison in Maggi, dies

Mumbai woman accidentally adds tomatoes laced with rat poison in Maggi, dies

The woman passed away on Wednesday while undergoing treatment at the hospital. The police have registered an accidental death report.

A 35-year-old woman died a week after consuming Maggi noodles that had tomatoes laced with rat poison in Mumbai. The incident occurred in Pascal wadi in Malad (west) where the deceased, Rekha Nishad, lived with her husband and brother-in-law.

Mumbai woman accidentally adds tomatoes laced with rat poison in Maggi, dies
To kill Elon Musk's hostile takeover bid, Twitter may go for 'poison pill', says report

She had laced some tomatoes to kill house rats and accidentally added the same to the noodles. After she ate the noodles, her health deteriorated and she was rushed to Shatabdi Hospital.

After receiving the information, the police reached the spot to record her statement. They ruled out the chances of any foul play, based on the statement given by the woman.

The woman passed away on Wednesday while undergoing treatment at the hospital. The police have registered an accidental death report.

Related Stories

No stories found.
Indians In Gulf
www.indiansingulf.in