Pet dog left alone at home accidentally starts a fire by turning on gas stove

Pet dog left alone at home accidentally starts a fire by turning on gas stove

A CCTV camera installed inside a home in Missouri, U.S., recorded the horrifying moment a pet dog went into the kitchen

Leaving pets alone at home is not advised, especially if they are little troublemakers or suffer from separation anxiety. Sometimes pets can get themselves in a lot of trouble if left unsupervised and this incident is a huge example of this.

A CCTV camera installed inside a home in Missouri, U.S., recorded the horrifying moment a pet dog went into the kitchen and turned on the gas stove to start a major fire.

Pet dog left alone at home accidentally starts a fire by turning on gas stove
Safe for dogs, neutralises Delta & Omicron variants: What is Anocovax, India's first Covid jab for animals

The scary incident happened in the Riss Lake neighbourhood of Parkville, and the Kansas City Fire Department and Southern Platte Fire Protection District said they rescued two dogs from the house.

The fire department added that no humans were present inside the house when the fire started.

After the CCTV footage was reviewed, investigators determined that one of the dogs stood on its hind legs to check a pan on the stove and accidentally turned on the flame. The pan still had food in it and the heat started a grease fire that last for about eight minutes.

Fortunately, neither dog suffered any injuries. However, some parts of the house were damaged by the accidental fire.

Related Stories

No stories found.
Indians In Gulf
www.indiansingulf.in